Certified Transmission warranty procedure
Should you have a failure on a Certified Transmission product purchased at Westrans, please follow the steps below. At any point in the process, please contact Westrans if you have any questions or require assistance.
- Take your vehicle to a licensed service centre, where they can scan the unit for codes.
- The licensed garage must then contact the Westrans warranty department & provide the following information:
- Original Westrans invoice number
- Your contact information
- Mileage when unit was installed
- Serial number of the vehicle
- Westrans will complete a Warranty Form with Certified Transmission.
- A Certified Transmission technician will call you within 24 hours as to what steps to take to resolve the problem or warranty.