ONE YEAR TERM POSITION
WESTRANS is looking to hire a well-rounded, hardworking team player to join our Winnipeg accounting team in the Payroll & Accounting Clerk position. This position is very fast paced and requires someone who enjoys and works well under pressure. If you like taking initiative, enjoy working with others and individually, and have a strong attention to detail and deadlines this could be the job for you!
- Bi-weekly payroll submissions.
- Human resources & member benefits administration.
- Monthly balancing of general ledger accounts.
- Government remittances for Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Ontario.
- Multi branch bank reconciliations.
- Industry related rebate remittances & reports.
- Daily relief for reception/ switchboard.
- Holiday coverage for Accounts Receivable.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Accounting/Bookkeeping & Payroll Admin.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with staff and management at all levels of the organization.
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration or Accounting considered an asset.
WESTRANS prides itself on offering competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this position, please include salary expectations and available start date along with your resume and cover letter.